We are excited to announce that All Star Lanes – Baton Rouge is back open! While we look forward to serving our community again, please be assured that your health and safety remain our top priority.
We know the wait has been long and we want to thank you for your continued support. We are ready to bring bowling back so that you, your family and your friends can take part in America’s largest participatory sport.
During the time that our center has been closed to the public, center management has been focused on new methods of sterilization and deep cleaning of our entire facility. We hope you will take the time to look around and see for yourself the improvements we have made!
We are taking the following steps to make the experience at All Star Lanes – Baton Rouge as safe as possible:
Supplies that are on hand to help protect employees and customers include:
- Disinfectant spray – shoes
- JT Meleck liquid sanitizer 80% alcohol – House balls
- Proof 160 alcohol disinfectant for hard surfaces doors and customer areas
- Kay-5 disinfectant sanitizer also for all hard surfaces including tables and doors
- Hand Gel – Employees & customer use
- Masks – Employee
- Social distancing decals
- Disposable menus, cups and food service will be delivered after customer orders.
- Disinfectant wipes to be used as needed
- Hours of operation 9:00am-10:00pm
- Occupancy in accordance with the governors proclamation.
- Social Distancing based on CDC Recommendations (64 Lanes).
- Customers directed to front entrance. (side entrances that are locked w/ no entrance from outside but may exit from inside of building) to limit contact with other customers and ensure Occupancy Limits.
- We will have a server help customers directly at the lanes with food orders minimizing the need for customers to move throughout the center.
- House balls will be available to customers, trained staff will work with each customer fitting a house ball and if a customer touches a ball it will be placed out of service until it is sanitized / disinfected and ready to be put back in service.
- After group is finished bowling, they will leave house bowling balls and one of our staff members will disinfect the area with Kay-5 Sanitizer / disinfectant (tables, chairs, console, and ball return) and sanitize / disinfect house balls and put them back into service.
We look forward to welcoming back you and your family when you feel it’s safest for you to return and get “Back to Bowling”! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at (225) 924-0124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org